Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2018
Last Date: 04/05/2018
Airport Authority of India Recruitment 2018: Airport Authority of India invites applications from eligible candidates possessing valid GATE-2018 Marks through AAI’s website:www.aai.aero for posts to be filled as per details are given below:
1. Junior Executive(Engineering-Civil)
Total Post: 100 (Unreserved-50,OBC-27,SC-15,ST-8)
Education Qualification: Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology in Civil with minimum 60% marks from a recognized/deemed university or from n apex Institution i.e IIT recognized by Government of India and having qualifying Gate Scorecard for the year 2018.
2. Junior Executive (Engineering -Electrical)
Total post: 100 (Unreserved-50,OBC-27,SC-15,ST-8)
Education Qualification: full-time regular bachelor’s in engineering/technology in electrical with minimum 60% marks from a recognized/deemed university or from an apex institution i.e. IIT recognized by the government of India and having qualifying GATE Normalized marks on GATE Scorecard for the year 2018.
3. Junior Executive (Electronics)
Total post: 330 (Unreserved-189,OBC-80,SC-39,ST-22)
Education Qualification: Full-time regular Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology with minimum 60%marks in Electronics/Telecommunications/ Electrical with specialization in Electronics from a recognized/deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e., IIT recognized by the government of India and having valid GATE Normalized Marks on GATE Scorecard for the year 2018.
4. Junior Executive (Architecture)
Total post- 12 (Unreserved-09,OBC-02,ST-01)
Education Qualification: Full-time Bachelor’s degree in Architecture and registered with Council of Architecture with minimum 60%marks from a recognized/deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e., IIT recognized by Government of India and having valid GATE Normalized marks on GATE score card for the year 2018.
Age: (Age limit as on 30/04/2018)
- Not more than 27 years for an unreserved candidate.
- Not more than 30 years for OBC candidate.
- Not more than 32 years for SC/ST candidate.
- For ex-serviceman, relaxation is applicable as prescribed by Govt of India orders issued from time-to-time.
- Relaxation by 05 years for the candidate who had ordinarily been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 and candidate has to provide the certificate for the same issued by District Magistrate/Block Development Officer/Sub Divisional Officer at the time of document verification.
- The date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate will only be accepted.
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfill the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the Advertisement. Furnishing of wrong/false information will be a disqualification and AAI will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong/false information.
- Screening and eligibility will be based on the details provided by the candidate.Candidates shortlisted on the basis of GATE Normalized marks will be called directly for document certificate which will be held at Corporate headquarters at New Delhi.
- Candidates already working in Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertaking are required to produce “No Objection Certificate” from the present employer at the time of document verification. Other claims such as undertaking to resign in the event of selection, acknowledged a copy of applied NOC/resignation latter, experience certificate etc. shall not be considered in place of NOC.
- Call letter for appearing for document verification will be sent to the candidates at their registered e-mail ID.Candidates will not be allowed to appear for document verification without a copy of the call letter.
- During document verification, the candidate will have to produce their Original Certificates. If the identity of the candidate is in doubt or he/she is not able to produce the requisite documents or there is a mismatch of information in the documents, his/her candidature will be rejected. No additional time will be given for producing original documents.
- On finalization of document verification, selection will be made as per merit list prepared on the GATE Normalized marks of applied candidates.
- Appointment of document verification, selection will be subject to verification of various original documents relating to Age, Qualifications, Caste & Medical fitness certificate.
How to Apply:
Candidates are advised to read the following instructions carefully before applying online and also all the instructions are given on main instruction page of the online applications:
- Candidates are required to apply On-line through the link available on www.aai.aero under tab” CAREERS” no other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted under any circumstances.
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. The candidates are requested to check regularly their e-mail/AAI’s website for any communication from AAI.
- Before starting to fill up the online applications, the candidates should keep at hand the following details/documents/information:
- His/her educational qualifications details with a percentage of marks/Gate score Card etc, as per eligibility criteria.
- His/her personal details.
- His/her Caste/Category Certificates.(for SC/OBC-NCL Candidates)
- His/her Discharge Certificates in case of Ex-Serviceman Candidates.
- His/her scanned photograph and signature(as per dimensions given below)
- Any other details/Documents required relating to eligibility criteria.
Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2018
- Opening Date for On-Line Applications:05/04/2018
- Last Date for On-Line Applications:04/05/2018
- Last Date for payment of Applications Fee:07/05/2018
Click here to download officaial advertisement:
Click here to apply online: