Railway Recruitment Board Group D Recruitment 2018 [Last Date: 12-03-18]
Relevance: RRB recruitment, Govt jobs in Assam, Railway Jobs in Assam
Railway Recruitment Boards invite ONLINE applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of various posts in Level 1 of 7 CPC Pay Matrix for the vacancies in various units of Indian Railways. Applications complete in all respect should be submitted ONLINE ONLY to any one of the Railway Recruitment Boards before 23.59 hrs of
No. of Posts: 62907
Name of Posts: Post parameters:
- HELPER / ELECTRICAL (WORKSHOP)- ELECTRICAL
- HELPER / ELECTRICAL / AC- ELECTRICAL
- HELPER / ELECTRICAL / GENERAL SERVICES- ELECTRICAL
- HELPER / ELECTRICAL / POWER- ELECTRICAL
- HELPER / ELECTRICAL / TRAIN LIGHTING- ELECTRICAL
- HELPER / ELECTRICAL / TRD- ELECTRICAL
- HELPER / ELECTRICAL / TRS- ELECTRICAL
- HELPER / BRIDGE- ENGINEERING
- HELPER / CIVIL- ENGINEERING
- HELPER / CIVIL (WORKSHOP)- ENGINEERING
- HELPER / P WAY- ENGINEERING
- HELPER / TRACK MACHINE- ENGINEERING
- HELPER / WORKS- ENGINEERING
- TRACK MAINTAINER GRADE IV- ENGINEERING
- HELPER / MECHANICAL- MECHANICAL
- HELPER / MECHANICAL / CARRIAGE and WAGON- MECHANICAL
- HELPER / MECHANICAL / DIESEL ELECTRICAL- MECHANICAL
- HELPER / MECHANICAL / DIESEL MECHANICAL- MECHANICAL
- HELPER MECHANICAL (POWER)- MECHANICAL
- HELPER / S and T- S and T
- HELPER / S and T (WORKSHOP)- S and T
- HELPER / SIGNAL- S and T
- HELPER / TELECOMMUNICATION- S and T
- HELPER / MEDICAL- MEDICAL
- HOSPITAL ATTENDANT- MEDICAL
- ASSISTANT POINTSMAN – TRAFFIC
- GATEMAN- TRAFFIC
- PORTER / HAMAL / SWEEPER CUM PORTER
Age (as on 01/07/2018): 18-31 Year
Age relaxation: 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC-Non Creamy Layer candidates and 10 years for Persons With Disabilities (PWD) UR.
Scale of pay:
Level 01 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with initial pay of ₹18000/- plus other allowances admissible at that time.
a) For posts 1 to 23: 10th pass plus National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT (OR) 10th pass plus ITI from institutions recognized by NCVT/SCVT
b) For posts 24 to 28: 10th pass (OR) ITI from institutions recognized by NCVT/SCVT (or) equivalent (OR) National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
*CANDIDATES WAITING FOR RESULTS OF PRESCRIBED EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION SHOULD NOT APPLY*
Diploma/Degree in Engineering will not be accepted in lieu of course completed Act Apprenticeship / ITI. Also, Graduate Act Apprentice will not be accepted in lieu of Course Completed Act Apprenticeship.
Mode of Application: Online Only
Mode of payment:
a) ONLINE fee payment through internet banking or debit/credit cards up to 12.03.2018 till 22.00 Hrs.
b) OFFLINE fee payment through:
- SBI Bank Challan Payment mode closes on 12.03.2018 at 13.00 Hrs in any branch of SBI.
- Post Office Challan Payment mode closes on 10.03.2018 at 13.00 Hrs in any branch of computerized Post Office.
Selection Procedure: There shall be a Computer Based Test (CBT). Candidates qualified in the CBT shall have to undergo Physical Efficiency Test (PET). Marks will be normalized in the CBT.
Apply Online: Click Here
(Click on the “New Registration” link on the home page of the Online Registration Portal)
Original Advertisement: Download