SSC:(Staff Selection Commission)
Last Date: 19-11-2018 (up to 5.00 P.M.)
SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Recruitment 2018: The Staff Selection Commission will hold an open competitive Computer Based Examination for recruitment of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ (Group ‘B’, NonGazetted) and Stenographer Grade ‘D’ (Group ‘C’) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India
Name of the Post: Stenographer Grade C and D
No. of Post:
1. Vacancies will be determined in due course.
2. Vacancies of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and Stenographers Grade ‘D’ are in Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of Central Government, including their Attached and Subordinate offices located in various States and Union Territories all over the country.
1. Stenographer Grade ‘C’: 18 to 30 years as on 01-01-2019 (i.e. candidates born
on or after 02-01-1989 and born before or on 01-01-2001)
2. Stenographer Grade ‘D’: 18-27 years as on 01-01-2019 (i.e. candidates born
on or after 02-01-1992 and born before or on 01-01-2001)
3.Permissible relaxation in upper age limit as specified in 1.& 2
1.Fee payable: Rs 100/
2. Fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa,
Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card.
3. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled
Tribe (ST), Persons with disability (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for
reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
Education Qualification: The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
Examination Centres North Eastern Region (NER):
Itanagar (5001), Dibrugarh (5102),Guwahati(Dispur) (5105), Jorhat (5107),Silchar (5111), Kohima (5302), Shillong(5401), Imphal (5501), Churachandpur5502), Ukhrul (5503), Agartala (5601),
How to Apply:
(a) Applications are required to be submitted in online mode only at the official website
of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to
Annexure-I and Annexure-II of this Notice.
Importance date of SSC:
Date for submission of online applications: 22-10-2018 to 19-11-2018
Last date for receipt of application: 19-11-2018 (up to 5.00 P.M.)
Last date for making online fee payment: 21-11-2018 (5.00 PM)
Last date for generation of offline Challan: 21-11-2018 (5.00 PM)
Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 26-11-2018
Date of Computer Based Examination: 01-02-2019 to 06-02-2019
SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Recruitment 2018
Click here to apply online:
click here to download official advertisement: